Diagnosis / Counseling / Medication
Type of cases treated at TransHope Medical includes but are not limited to:
- Stress at work/school
- Lack of energy
- Mood swings/Mood instability
- Issues related with lack of concentration, disturbing thoughts/behaviors, memory deficit
- Unhealthy life style (overweight/overeating, smoking, etc.)
- Insufficient counseling
- Struggles with smoking cessation
- Not well-managed Mood/Anxiety/Thought Disorders, AD(H)D (Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder)
After the medical assessment and evaluation, we can offer the combination counseling plan with: individual/family/couple therapy, mindfulness therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), PTSD therapy (EMDR), biofeedback, exercise and/or diet consultations, and relaxation training.
In many cases, a patient suffers from side effects of over prescribed medications and/or the dosage. Having treated multiple races during his cross-cultural experience of over 20 years, our provider can prescribe the appropriate medication and amount you need.
We may be able to make suggestions regarding your current medication as well.