Depression is a Brain Disorder – What is FDP Approved Treatment without Medication
07.26.2017 | Category, News
Depression is a Brain Disorder - Introducing TMS - 2008 FDP Approved Depression Treatment without Medication
What is TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) Therapy
- Is similar to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Uses precisely targeted magnetic pulses
- Stimulates key areas of the brain that are underactive in patients with depression
- Is conducted right in the doctor's office
Is TMS Therapy Right for You?
If you agree with two or more of these statements, ask your doctor about TMS Therapy:
- Depression symptoms have interfered with my daily life.
- I am not satisfied with the results I get from depression medication.
- I have had, or have worried about, side effects from depression medications.
- I have switched medications for depression due to side effects.
- I am interested in a proven, non-drug therapy for depression.